Sunday 24 October 2010

I'm sick of sitting in front of the computer...

...and here I am writing in my blog!  How does that work?  It is currently a long weekend here in New Zealand (Labour Weekend), and with awesome weather outside, what kind of fool would be sitting in front of the computer?  A fool who has too much to catch up on, especially in view of the fact that I head away for three weeks as of 31 Oct - starting a 21-day tour for Wrybill Birding Tours, NZ.  So trying to get through the back-log of photos and editing I need to get done...

At least I'm finding a few nice photos...

Male house sparrow in my backyard

Dunnock in my backyard

Male greenfinch in my backyard

Red-tailed tropicbird...definitely not in my backyard, taken last year on Ducie Island, South Pacific

White tern chick on Ducie Island, South Pacific
Back to the grindstone...

2 comments:

  1. the photos are all beautiful, but my favorite is the fourth, congratulations, we will enjoy following your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, yeah that one is probably my favourite of the bunch as well. They are stunning birds and I was really pleased with the image. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete